This site is currently under construction.
These are projects that I currently develop, monitor, and/or maintain.
- swiftmark (Swift) - A Swift package that converts Markdown to HTML.
- Navigatior (Swift) - A web browser written exclusively for iOS 13, leveraging SwiftUI and Combine. - Currently in private development.
- Newstats (Swift) - An RSS reader with news curated for those in tech. - A Currently in private development.
- Ocelot (Nim/Assembly/Fortran) - A compiled, functional, and strong-typed programming language with the ability to be compiled to multiple languages and formats. - Currently in private development.
- ntrupin.com (HTML/CSS/JS) - My personal webpage.
- asmgo (Assembly) - A collection of useful assembly programs that I wrote on the go.
- f90go (Fortran) - A collection of useful Fortran programs that I wrote on the go.
These are projects that are no longer maintained. Ones with a strikethrough never saw a public release.
- ArkOS (C/Assembly) - A basic kernel and shell. - Private on GitHub.
Kiss (Golang) - A simple web server written in Go with supporting for routing and templating.
Roger (Rust) - A spunky virtual assistant written in Rust.
- Grade8 (Mathematica) - A collection of scripts I wrote in the last days of eighth grade.
- CupOfGit (Shell) - A CLI that fetches a random trending GitHub repository and displays it in the terminal.